• Preoperative testing to include; labs, EKG, chest X-ray. (Only at Flagler Hospital)
• Surgery with up to a 2-day length of stay in the hospital.
• All provider fees such as surgeon, surgical assistant, anesthesiologist, radiologist, pathologist, lab, and EKG interpretation.
• $295 consultation/preoperative fee payable to U.S. Bariatric
• Specialty consultations or testing for surgical clearance (ie: pulmonology consult or sleep study)
• Any necessary inpatient managed care consultations
These plans have been designed to provide you with access to bariatric surgery. These inclusive plans are for services provided by Flagler Hospital, U.S. Bariatric - St. Augustine, and specific service providers. Patients may pay a $2000 deposit to be able to complete preoperative testing and all fees must be paid in full prior to patient preoperative appointment. Rates are valid for 90 days from patient account creation at the practice.